Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Teeth!

Guess who has two new teeth? That's right, Miss Addison is the proud owner of another two teeth! They sort of just appeared in the midst of the bug she had, so we really aren't sure there were any of the usual symptoms as teething symptoms are also quite similar to general ickiness!

I'm going to say her lower left first molar came in on 2/26 and her lower right first molar on 3/2, though I am not 100% certain! She won't open that mouth for me! Crunchy foods are super fun now!

5 comments:

Peyton said...

Yay for Addison my baby boy cosin got his in Febuary

Rachel said...

Yay Addison!! You can for sure eat some yummy stuff now!!!

CAMoore said...

I hate teething!

how many does she lack now??

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Addison has 6 on bottom, 4 on top!

Boni Williamson said...

Great Job, Addison! I know you are going to love the new treats you can try out now!