Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ash! {July Catch-Up}

We attended a pizza party for our friend, and Addison had a great time seeing lots of her buddies, diving for candy from the pinata, chowing on pizza, and playing some old-school video games!

4 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

OMG! I didn't even recognize her! She has grown so much. I haven't been on my blog since JUNE! How are y'all?

CAMoore said...

She is getting to be such a little lady! Look at how BIG she is!!! AH! Love the blog pic too - she really is starting to look like her momma!

Cheryl said...

Amanda:
Great to see some new pics of Addison, she is getting so big and too cute. Where has the time gone, not babies anymore, toddlers! Lily is getting big too and such a personality. I am sure Addison has the cute personality too. Hope all is well with you and your family!

Cheryl Carr (Lily's MiMi)

BJ, Shea, Drew, and Dax said...

Addison is just precious and I can't believe how big she has gotten!!! So excited I can keep up with yal...Thx! Your blog background looks very familiar too! :) We must have good taste!