August was a fun month, lots of swimming and playing...
Here is our artist creating a masterpiece. Note the technique...
We celebrated Avery's first birthday... So fun!

We are going to miss you guys so much! =(
We cheered for Daddy while he coached Kids Day football. And the men she is sitting with were not with us. She made quick friends...
Feeding Daddy a post-game snack...
Lots of ice cream was eaten... Especially in the front yard, in little clothing...
Isn't that what summer is all about?
We started gymnastics. And have a love/hate relationship with it. Addison really has fun, and is so good at it, especially the balance beam, bars and trampoline. But she does not like having to wait her turn or do what the "group" is doing... I keep thinking, why am I telling her to "follow the group" when I pray that's exactly what she WON'T do in a few years...
A quiet moment after gymnastics...
Exercising our mind...
An incredible wedding we attended at Marlsgate -- maybe my dream house!
While we enjoyed some fun (sweated through our clothes) at the wedding, Addison went to YaYa & Often's and had a BALL! Here she is giggling with "Offa"...
Oh, and this was the weekend that Addison decided she would climb out of her bed. It started with the pack and play at my parents' house, and we thought that maybe she'd lose interest... Not so much. The first night we were home, she was right out of that bed!
What a great month! It's funny how looking back at these pictures months later, I remember every detail of certain moments! I hope I can always keep those memories so fresh in my mind!



1 comment:
glad you're back!!!!!! keep up with this blog and you will always have these memories written down :)
Post a Comment