Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend


{momma's girl}
YaYa and Often came up to celebrate YaYa's birthday and Mother's Day with us! We had such a great weekend!

Wonderful birthday dinner for YaYa Saturday night at Noodles... This girl loves some alfredo!
No picture with the birthday girl or mommy! =(Mmm... Dessert at Coldstone Creamery... So good!
Mother's Day lunch... at Mellow Mushroom! Ha! But guess what! It was fabulous! We had a list of things we had to do before YaYa & Often left and MM just fit right into the schedule! Hanging out with Often in the greenhouse!
What a great weekend! And a great Mother's Day! I feel so lucky to have such a great mom as a role model, and so lucky to have such an amazing little girl to be a mommy to! I am the luckiest mom on the planet!

2 comments:

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

I'm so glad you had an awesome Mother's Day...I love all the cute pictures!

CAMoore said...

Isn't it great being a mommy???!!!! Addison sure is lucky to have such a sweet and caring mommy!