Thursday, May 14, 2009

Playdate...

Addison's friends Aislynn and Avalea (and their mommy Wendy) and Cyler (and his mommy Amanda) came in town last weekend and we had a fun (rainy) day at our house. Addison and Aislynn are just a few days apart and they are so cute together!Here they are having a big girl lunch together!

And having a laugh... Notice that Addison is sitting in her Bumbo seat! I got it out for Avalea and Cyler to sit in, but the big girls kept getting into it (and getting stuck!)!

Of course, no pictures of Cyler or Avalea... They were asleep a good portion of the day!

2 comments:

CAMoore said...

did I not send you pics of all the kids (well, minus Avalea, she was napping)??? I thought I did...or I dreamt it! :)

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

Looks like everyone had a great time...playdates are the best! Cute pictures!