We seriously are counting the days until this child can enroll in gymnastics...I think she will LOVE it!
This video shows what Addison does when JE picks her up by her tiny little (strong) legs. Normally he does this when she is on his chest and he wants to flip her over, but she giggles sooo much when he does it, he will pick her up off the floor that way too! What is amazing is how she will go right into her backbend as soon as she's up! She likes to follow this with a wheelbarrow walk sometimes, too!
It looks like she does a little face-plant at the end, but I promise that she's okay!
3 comments:
What I want to know is....WHY is JE wearing HOT PINK pants! hahaha
For the record, those are not hot pink. They are very very faded red. So there. =)
Jim Ed
SURE whatev JE! :)
Post a Comment