Friday, January 2, 2009

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!

And Santa must have been one hungry elf! He demolished the cookies Addison left for him! Looking for reindeer tracks with YaYa! I think I see some!Come on, Daddy, let me at those presents!
Wow, Santa! You outdid yourself!
What do I choose? I want to play with it all right now!
Enjoying the scoop of ice cream that came with her kitchen...And the cookies and cupcakes!Sideways picture...Addison opening her new baby doll! Who we haven't left the house without since! She's a fave!
I think I should explain YaYa's heinous sweatshirt, shown in the above picture...We have these awful, tacky Christmas sweatshirts that pass from house to house each year, with that year's owner adding something to the decor of each shirt. We all have them. Jealous?Milk break with Often...Addison's very first Christmas ornament! Isn't it cute? One side has a Christmas stocking, and the other has her name and birthdate, and I had it custom painted (where else?) on Etsy...here.
Gingerbread break! But wait, Mommy is making monkey bread and biscuits and gravy! Don't fill up!Mmmm... What an incredible Christmas morning! We are so lucky--our present came earlier in the year, Angel Baby! Love you so much! Merry First Christmas!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Too Cute!!! Looks like Addison was a VERY good girl this year! I am glad you guys had a great Christmas morning! She looks like she had a blast opening up all of her great presents!

Karen said...

Where did you guys find the Razorback cheerleader doll that Addison got? A little girl in Laci's class got one for her birthday recently and I looked at a few places around here but couldn't find it. Let me know so I can snatch one for LG.
Thanks- Karen

Rachel said...

What great pictures!!! Looks like yall had a great Christmas and Addison was a very good girl!! I loved your Eve pictures too!

The Traxsons said...

Aww, looks like she had such a great time! And wow, Santa was very generous this year ;)