Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cutie Patootie!

I don't think we have a single picture of Addison with her mouth closed! I love that big ole toothless grin so much!!! What a happy baby!

Addison received an impromptu invitation to a friend's house this afternoon, and who am I to deny this child the water? So we hopped in the car and splashed in their beautiful pool! Thanks, Bo and Lorrie, for the fun afternoon in the Southern Living backyard!The girls

Fascinated by the rocks!?!

Finally, another silly video of Addison bouncing like crazy in her Jumperoo, while Mommy tickles her. How great is that laugh? I love how she is anticipating tickles now, and loves to laugh really loudly so she gets tickled even more! As usual, this video doesn't show the very best of her laughing, but as soon as that camera comes out, she gets a little stage fright!

7 comments:

Shawna said...

What a precious dumpling! Those pictures are just adorable!

CAMoore said...

Her smile is too too cute! I am jealous that my mom got to meet little Miss the other day! Wish I lived in NWA again! (maybe one day)

Anita Pope said...

Had a great time talking to you at dinner the other night. We will have to do it again. Addison is getting so big. She is a cutie!!

Corbin said...

we have the same jumper and somtimes I am afraid JA is going to bounce right out!!! they are getting to be so much fun!!!

Christy said...

What a cutie!!! She is so adorable!! I can't believe how big she has gotten! I bet the time flies!!! I can't believe Lily is already 6 weeks! And yes, I am obsessed with the big bows!! We have got them from pinkbowtique.com, sweetbowtique.com, and bigbabybows.com.. I know you guys make yours and they are amazing!!! I am just not that talented!! We have also ordered 3 hats from the screaming beauty pageant hats website that you gave me awhile ago! I love checking in on your blog!!! Addison is just too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely gorgeous. Her smile is infectious and her laugh priceless. Cannot wait to see all of you over the 4th. Glad you had a night out. Why not two nights a week of girl's night out? Sounds like a winner to me.
Love you all.

Tabitha and Kelly said...

AMANDA!! Your little girl is ABSOLUTELY precious!! It has been so long since I've seen you - College I'm sure. Congrats on EVERYTHING!! I'm so happy for you. (Sure a long way from Search days!!) You take care!! Tabitha Baertels McNulty