Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Water Baby!

We definitely have a water-lover! And it will be even better when the water finally warms up! Every pool little Addison has been dipped in has water so cold, it takes her breath away! Aunt Shannon, Maddie and Will invited us to go swimming with them last Saturday, and Addison had a blast! Addison was fascinated by all the kids running around! We're keeping our fingers crossed for a Swim Ranch cancellation...Mommy didn't think Addison would be old enough for swim lessons this year, but it turns out they would have taken her if only she'd been signed up. Oops... We are on the call list, though...Playing with Maddie!Oh, Aunt Shannon, you're so funny!
Addison is now a tummy sleeper. Actually, she's a chest and knee sleeper! She curls those little legs up under her and sticks that cute tush right up in the air! And crosses her feet at the ankle! Too cute!
And I walked in this afternoon after leaving the room for approximately ten seconds to find...

How sweet is this? My heart absolutely melted, and I was able to snap a few pictures before JE woke up! I love you both with all my heart!

4 comments:

CAMoore said...

Look at that water baby! How fun! Next summer Cyler will be 9 months--so I hope he enjoys water!!!

PS. You have a great camera...love that pic of Daddy and Addison! Great lighting!!

Martha said...

Drew sleeps just like that (except crossing his ankles)! I love seeing that little tushie in the air!!!

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

How cute is she! She is growing so fast! I love it!

Kelly said...

You are so sweet - I have been lurking on your blog for a while - little Addison is SO cute and you have the cutest ideas! I'm going to have to order some of those cute burp cloths from you as soon as I know what it is!!!!!