Yes, it has happened! This evening, Miss Priss grabbed my finger and stuck it in her mouth. Not out of the ordinary.
But wait! What's that tiny hard thing? A tooth! Yippee!
I have been convinced for weeks that this was imminent, but nothing happened. When I finally gave up and decided those little choppers would get here on their own schedule, voila! And without much hurrah. None of the standard fussiness, diahrrea, fever, sleepless nights... Drool, however, there has been!
Mommy got her first tooth at 5 months 1 day (We don't have Daddy's baby book to check his stats), and Addison's came at 5 months, 5 days. It is her lower left central incisor, and I'm sure the lower right isn't far behind!
Now, if I can get her to open her mouth without sticking that tongue out, I will take a picture!
3 comments:
What a milestone. That first tooth is worthy of much praise and adulation. Glad she came through it without the fussiness, etc. Can't wait to see the picture of that little pearl!
COngrats on your first tooth! we are patiently waiting on ours. But we are having all the fun symptoms!!! Today I got poop on my white shorts and the poop was not mine!!!! Congrat addison cheerios arent far now!!!
Post a Comment