Thursday, December 4, 2008

Addison's Nine (Ten) Month Pictures

Two weekends ago, Lauren drove up and took Addison's nine/ten month pictures/our holiday pictures. We had so much fun, especially when McCoy and his parents came over to get started on their pictures, too! There were some really great pictures in the bunch, and I can't wait to show them all off!

Here's a sneak peek...


You can check out Lauren's website here!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Great pictures Amanda!! She is a doll in those tutu pics!! Those will make great Christmas cards!

CAMoore said...

Amazing pictures!! Addison is hands down one of the best dressed cuties in NWA!!!

PS. Love the header too!

The McBrides said...

Oh my goodness....so creative and sweet!!! Can't wait to see the rest!

Mary and William McMillan said...

Precious, precious pictures! I think she looks so much like you...lucky girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Addison looks sooo adorable in all the pictures. I love the bow, feathers, and tutus.

Hillary said...

Darling Pictures!!!