Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Attempt at a Pic with the Grands...

Picture it. Christmas Eve. Our house.

Amanda: So let's get a picture with YaYa and Often and Addison before we leave for church...


Everyone: Okay, sounds great! We don't have long, though, so we'd better hurry...

Jim Ed: We need to go! We're going to be late! (as he scurries through with a broom, cleaning up the imaginary glitter that has fallen from one of my zillion Christmas decorations)


Amanda: So, hold Addison up. Wait--YaYa, look at me, not Addison! Oh, that one was almost good!Addison: Ooh, earring! Pretty!YaYa: Yes, earring. Pretty. Ow.Often: Okay, is that it? Surely you got enough. You did take three pictures...
YaYa: Roger, now hold still. You know that's not enough. And I think Addison is eating my earring.Addison: Huh? Did he just say we were finished? Wait, what were we doing?





Amanda: I give up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I remember it well! You got good pics of everyone, just took several shots to do it. Love the new background.

Rachel said...

Too cute!!! Loved the commentary!