Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Shhh...Don't Tell!

This is sooo blurry because I took it with my phone, but this is Addison's precious face when she got to ride in her NEW CAR SEAT!!! She smiled and chatted with me the entire ride, and just had a ball! She absolutely loves it, and LOVES being able to see outside! No more cramped baby seat! Yaay!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

YAYAYAYYAY Addison!! Such a big girl now!! I love that coat/sweater she is wearing!!

Kathleen Villar said...

Looks like your seat arrived. Yeah! I love it and it looks familiar too. :) Joseph loves looking out the window and chatting as we drive. It was fun to see ya'll at Wal-Mart. Here is the link you asked for: www.babyvilar.blogspot.com

Kathleen Villar said...

www.babyvillar.blogspot.com

Can't even spell my own name in the link. Ugh!:)

Linda said...

Amanda: I am just now able to write to you to say how glad I am that you were willing to turn around and come back to take our family picture at McCoy's 1st birthday party at Kirk and Rachel's. You were right there ready to help out and you may not know that that was our last family picture with my Mom (Mama T) in it---she passed away on November 12, 2008. Today would have been her 87th birthday and even though she had 87 great years I miss my Mom horribly, terribly and muchly! If it hadn't been for your kindness we just might not have gotten that picture. My thanks and love to you! Merry Christmas!
Linda Miller a/k/a MeMe