Monday, October 20, 2008

Screams when placed in her car seat in the car, but...

...when it's in the house because Mommy washed the cover, well, that's a whole other story! It rocks, and I can climb all over it! And yes, Addison is temporarily still in her "baby" car seat. We need to upgrade; her little feet are hanging off the back and her head is in the front seat of my car. I think I've been putting it off because (1) I'm not ready and (2) I don't even know where to start!

So veteran moms who have purchased car seats within the last couple of years...What seat do you recommend?

7 comments:

Kicks & Giggles said...

We have a britax and absolutely love it.

Kicks & Giggles said...

AND...I am glad to hear that Evie isn't the only one who screams every time she gets in her car seat.

Trent, Amanda and Kennedy said...

Lately, Kennedy just started screaming when I put her in the car seat. I just don't understand, but she used to not do this.

Tabitha and Kelly said...

we have a britax marathon and LOVE it!!! our insurance guy says it is definitely the safest! good luck (and if you find one in the store you like, you can always buy a different cover for it online.)

The Bertram's said...

Amanda,
You crack me up - I can so understand not wanting to move on. That is why Ava was in a crib for so long - it was such a bitter sweet transition to a big girl bed. Anyways, Steven researched carseats for months and you have to get a Britax. They are the best, and got the best safety ratings. Check ebay - you can get new ones for pretty good prices. Hope to see you guys soon - stop bye again on one of your walks!
Love ya,
Devin

Kyle and Amanda said...

We have the Britax Roundabout! Addison is such a cutie!!

The Farrells said...

I also have the Britax Marathon for Miss Aislynn, and it has been wonderful! And they have fun prints you can choose from for the cover, Aislynn has the cow print seat. It takes up a TON of room rear facing, but she will be able to sit in for a long time ( up to at least 40 lbs I think) so its worth it!