Seven random facts about me...1. I grew up in a fairly small town, and went to school in an incredibly smaller town where through traffic had to stop periodically for one of several stray dogs who took naps in the middle of the highway. Yes, I'm serious.
2. Can carry on full conversations in my sleep. Not that any of it makes sense, nor can I remember it in the morning!
3. I have twenty fingers. Not really, but I have long, very dexterous toes, with which I can pick things up. Very handy skill to have while toting a little one around. But if I ever lose a finger in an unfortunate shop-class incident, I've got a backup!
4. My creative personality and my husband's OCD-ness makes for a very interesting household. Okay, that's being nice. I leave a trail of glitter, ribbon, tulle and assorted other notions everywhere I go, he yells at me about it, and round and round we go...
5. I am obsessed with grooming my child. Her ears, her nose, her fingernails. I can't rest until every little toenail is trimmed just so! And you know she loves to sit still for that!
6. I was raised Catholic, my husband grew up Church of Christ, so we got married in the Baptist church, and are now Methodist!
7. I like to eat dough. Yes, cookie dough. Who doesn't? But I also like biscuit dough, pancake batter... I know it's gross.
Now, who do I choose?
1. Christy
2. Christy
3. Amanda
4. Amber
5. Lesley
6. Wendy
7. Lindsey
Go!
3 comments:
Thanks for playing!! We are the same with the glitter etc. Shane is always griping at me for some random "Craft" mess I have made! =)...and Christmas time, he loses his mind =)!!
BTW - I have your Pay It Forward gift that I need to get to you!!
Thanks for tagging me! I heading to do it but first I had to tell you that we have number 1 and half of number 6 in common! I went to school in a teeny tiny "town" and I was raised Catholic and Jason was raised Church of Christ! We've met in the middle and attend Fellowship but I always felt I was much more open to try different churches.
How fun!! I will get this done this week-end:)
Post a Comment