Thank you, Mika Beth, for the quick editing! You're the best!
And Addison is 9 months old now--where have the last nine months of my life gone? Wow! Quick stats from Dr. G on Monday: 28 1/2" tall, 95th percentile; 20.2 pounds, 75th percentile. She's not "off the charts" anymore like she was at 6 months, but you couldn't tell it by her clothes! I am still having fits finding clothes long enough!
And what a little firecracker! I think that her first molar is coming in, and yikes! Not fun!
I am working on a bigger post for this momentous 9-month birthday!
3 comments:
Can't wait to see the pictures!!!!
You are so tricky!
Wait until she is older and hates the clothes you buy for her...and refuses to put them on...
In other words, cherish these times of no words! :)
So Cute!!!!! What an adorable little family!!!
Post a Comment