We must have a bowl with a variety of yummy snacks, from yogurt puffs to graham crackers to dried fruit and cheerios. And we don't delicately select one tasty morsel to nibble on, we dive in headfirst with both hands, treats flying everywhere!
I'm so glad to know that McCoy's not the only one who digs right in! I was a little worried... Loved catching up on all your posts! Her outfit Thursday was fabulous!!!
Hi Amanda! I just wanted to let you know I've added you to my blog list. I started reading your blog back when you had it linked from Bibs&Cribs, and enjoy seeing your cute little Addison! Hope you don't mind! :)
5 comments:
Your posts today are just absolutely precious! Addison is just the cutest and that personality just shines through even in pictures!
Love Love Love this outfit!!! The posts today are just precious and she is the cutest thing!!! I thought your pumpkin patch pics were awesome!!!
I'm so glad to know that McCoy's not the only one who digs right in! I was a little worried...
Loved catching up on all your posts!
Her outfit Thursday was fabulous!!!
I bet those little puffs you were telling me about on Wednesday were apart of this devorement- love it!!!
Hi Amanda! I just wanted to let you know I've added you to my blog list. I started reading your blog back when you had it linked from Bibs&Cribs, and enjoy seeing your cute little Addison! Hope you don't mind! :)
Post a Comment