Addison went to her first ever visit to the eye doctor (who is one of my good friends from high school, and her late dad married JE and I) this morning!
I have been so nervous because my eyesight is horrendous, so I was really ready to have Addison's eyes checked. Of course, she couldn't really check her vision by having her read letters on the smallest line she could, but she was able to examine her eyes and all the other fun stuff eye doctors do... Everything looks great! I am so happy!
But... I had to have my check-up, too, and Dr. A recommended that I might want to try a little pair of reading glasses for computer work (and reading, of course) ... On top of my contacts, that are +6.5. Good grief. I'm not even 30 yet. Yet.
4 comments:
I am so glad that Laura said everything looks good for Addison. Age really has nothing to do with needing reading glasses. You do so much up close work, it is just hard on the eyes. Besides, there are lots of really cute reading glasses out there. Check out ICUeyewear on line. Great glasses, great prices.
Oh honey, I woke up one day when I was 40ish and couldn't read a thing!! I have reading glasses all over the house, car, purse, everywhere! Your mama is right, there are some really sassy glasses out there, I am quite partial to a leopard pair I have, wonder where I left them....?:)
You and me both - I am blind as a bat without my contacts in! HAHA!
I have an old pair of glasses I got from D&G forever ago, I can't be without them!
6.5 sounds great to me! I am -7.50 in right eye & -8.00 in left........blind as a bat!
Glad Addison checked out ok! I have been worried about Katherine's vision,as well!
Post a Comment