A few Sundays ago, we took Addison up for a trip through the drive-through safari! We saw lots of cool animals... ...Addison took a nice nap. But then she woke up, ready to go! I want back in there to see that kangaroo! Catch me if you can! I honestly thought Addison would have just eaten this up. She loves animals, and I thought having all these animals for her to pet would have just been too cool. Not so much! She was far more interested in just running around the open pens that the animals were in. Maybe next time she will like it a little more!
I love that drive thru safari, especially the monkeys that climb on your vehicle! We made many trips there when the girls were little. I love that picture of her and her daddy, precious!!
3 comments:
I love that drive thru safari, especially the monkeys that climb on your vehicle! We made many trips there when the girls were little. I love that picture of her and her daddy, precious!!
What fun!!! Mom and Dad take my neice out there all the time - she loves it! I think we have one near us (somewhere?) - we should take Cyler!
What a fun day!! We love the safari and the kids just run wild too!! I agree - great pic of her and her daddy!!!
Post a Comment