{clearly, I gave up}
EVERY morning of lessons, the forecast was terrible, so when we woke up I was certain I would get a phone call saying that we were cancelled for the day.
It never happened, though! Somehow, the weather held off for us. It was a bit chilly, though, when we got out of the pool!
Addison LOVED lessons! Well, she loved the water, she did not love having to wait on instruction! And did not like the kickboard one bit. I think it got in the way! She just wanted to get in and GO!!! She also enjoyed seeing some of her friends and making new ones!

Addison did incredibly well, in my opinion. But I'm a little partial! She really loves the water, and is truly a little fish! She has no trouble putting her face in the water, loves to blow bubbles and "kick-kick-kick!" And she says "kick-kick-kick" as she's doing it! 
In fact, just the other night, I went in to check on her as she was sleeping, and as I touched her back, she flipped her head from the left to the right, kicked her legs, and I heard a very faint, sleepy, "ki-ki..."
EVERY morning of lessons, the forecast was terrible, so when we woke up I was certain I would get a phone call saying that we were cancelled for the day.
It never happened, though! Somehow, the weather held off for us. It was a bit chilly, though, when we got out of the pool!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Amanda!!! She looks just like you!!! Would love to follow your blog but put me on a wait list and if you have room after close friends I would love keep seeing how y'all are doing. Bibs and Cribs has adorable stuff! Hope to see you soon!!!
Post a Comment