Monday, June 29, 2009

Going Private...

Many of my friends have been going private, and I just feel like it's time to follow suit. If you would like to continue following Addison, please send me an email {you can get it from my profile if you don't know it}.

My understanding is that only 100 addresses can be added, so I will include family and close friends first, obviously, and then go from there. Bibs & Cribs will still be public.

14 comments:

Rachel said...

Please don't forget me =)!

Christy said...

Hey...I know I am not family,and we have never even met, but I LOVE reading about your little Miss!! I would love to be on your list!

Anonymous said...

Amanda, Of course I would love to be added,if possible!

Lydia said...

I sooo enjoy reading your blog...I've become addicted to both of your blogs. :)
Please add me, if possible

Lydia

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

If there is space--remember us!

Kicks & Giggles said...

Evie and I miss you guys! A playdate is an absolute must and of course we would love to keep up with your blog too! Hope to see you both soon!

Lindsey said...

We would love to be on the list! Happy 4th!

Heather said...

Ooooh, if there's room, please add me :)
~Heather Mann

noah and caleb said...

My computer won't let me open up the link for your email address. I love your blog and would love to continue to read it.

Corbin said...

Please add us too!!! corbin.levin@gmail.com

I am glad I didt it but my parents still can't figure out how to get on it!

Sarah Beth said...

Put me on if you have room! We are glad to be private too! Addison is adorable! I still want them to meet sometime!

elaine said...

I love to check in now and then through the Martin's blog...Addison is so adorable! I think we're about to make the switch to private soon, as well:( If there's room, please add me! elainewheat@gmail.com

the boyd girls.... said...

of course

The Walkers said...

Me too!!
redheadspeechie@yahoo.com
AKA: Lauren Walker