Bergamo, Italy and Geisfeld, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany???
I am a little...no very...curious about who is looking at our blog from Italy and now Germany. We have friends who just returned from Europe, but it's not them. Please let me know who you are and how you found us. =)
Did you find out someone was coming from Italy on your sitemeter? I have both sitemeter and Feedjit, but they don't seem to match up so I'm not sure which one is accurate...I'm curious to see what you find out.
Hi, I'm Sara from Bergamo, Italy. I can't remember how I found your nice blog; it's possible I arrived to your blog from an your blog-friend. I take a look every day, it's so nice!!! A little kiss from Italy. Sara and kids.
I'm a friend of KGB's from college. After seeing your comment and map I downloaded one myself. I too got a hit from Germany. Strange! I have been think of putting ours private for a while now maybe now is the time. Good luck with your search.
4 comments:
Did you find out someone was coming from Italy on your sitemeter? I have both sitemeter and Feedjit, but they don't seem to match up so I'm not sure which one is accurate...I'm curious to see what you find out.
I wish it was me looking from Italy instead of ole LA!!!!
Hi, I'm Sara from Bergamo, Italy. I can't remember how I found your nice blog; it's possible I arrived to your blog from an your blog-friend. I take a look every day, it's so nice!!! A little kiss from Italy. Sara and kids.
Amanda,
I'm a friend of KGB's from college. After seeing your comment and map I downloaded one myself. I too got a hit from Germany. Strange! I have been think of putting ours private for a while now maybe now is the time. Good luck with your search.
Post a Comment