***Let me add, if we do go private, I am absolutely fine adding readers who are friends of friends...please just tell me how you found us!
I am really debating making this blog private, simply because I am starting to notice readers from many locations I don't recognize. I am thrilled that so many want to read all about our little family's happenings, but I would like to know who those readers are, and I think I owe our daughter a little more privacy than I probably give her.
I will wait a bit to make a final decision, but in the meantime, if you would like to be included as a reader, please send me an email to amandagreed at yahoo dot com or leave a comment on this post.
Thank you!
20 comments:
Hey Amanda
This is Shelly Martin, I taught with you at SHS. I was in the business department. I recently started the blogging thing and found yours! It is absolutely adorable and your little girl is too cute!!! I just wanted to say Hi! My blog is charlesandshelly.blogspot.com if you want to take a look.
Shelly Martin
How could you tell how many people are reading your blog?
Amanda - Under Settings, there is a question "Add your blog to our listings?" What is yours set at? If it is Yes, you may just have people that are clicking "next" blog at the top of all blogs and are sometimes getting hits that way.
That is EXACTLY why we are teetering on becoming private! We want to be invited to your blog for sure if you go private. And mailed the check last week so you should get it ANY day. LOVE the frames. Thanks again so much.
Amanda,
I would love to be included as a reader of your blog. I have been keeping up with Addison since she was born thanks to a link on another JL member's site. Last time I saw you we were both v-PG selling cookbooks at Candy Cane Lane for JL. My little guy was born Dec. 27th so he is just a little older than Addison. Here is our blog: www.babyvillar.blogspot.com
Kathleen
I've been very seriously considering it myself. Please add us if you do!
Count me in if you are going private. I love seeing Miss Addison! Thanks!
Martha Poe
Amanda,
I love reading your blog, we have some mutual friends. Please email if you go private aekelly21@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Amy
Hey Amanda! I'd love to be included if you go private. I completely understand your concerns. There are some strange people out there.
Angie
Hey Amanda!! I would love to be included if you decide to go private! I love reading about your little princess and am so glad I found your blog through Amanda Moore's, I never would've known about Bibs & Cribs. We find out what we are having on Friday so I can't wait to be able to order some stuff for the nursery!
of course you know you have to add us - amanda_ryals@hotmail.com
you know I want to be added!!
Don't forget about me =)!
Of course I want to be added if you go private!
Add me if you go private...PLEASE???
count me in!
I gotta have my addison fix!!!
corbin.levin@gmail.com
I read you through Rachel Miller- but I know you don't know me. Just wanted to delurk. : ) Im a NWA girl too.
Sign us up...of course!
Sign us up...of course!
Post a Comment