Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Addison's First Halloween!

"Can we go? Can we go? Pleeeeease?"
Addison had a great first Halloween! Of course, she had a fabulous outfit just for Halloween, and a fantastic costume to change into later! She had a party at school, then got to go to Daddy's office, where he held up a regional meeting so everyone could see her! Miss Piggy felt very special!
Late in the afternoon, we got all dressed up in our great piggy costume again and headed out the door for a little Trick-or-Treating!
"Come on, come on! Let's go, people!"
Up the street, we ran into Addison's friend Maddox, who was dressed as a disco king, tiny little 'fro and all! It was hysterical! They really enjoyed checking each other out!
The hood was driving Addison crazy. I swear it was big enough for a three-year old to wear!Addison's friend Ava (aka Snow White) was thrilled to see her! And Addison just marched right in and made herself at home!Ava kept putting candy in Addison's bag while her mommy and I were talking...
I wasn't going to stop her! =)"This 'Trick or Treating' thing is pretty cool...""Let's go home and check out my loot!""Are you kidding? This is all for me?"
"Mmmmm..."

"I love Halloween!!! Let's Trick or Treat again tomorrow!"

2 comments:

Boni Williamson said...

She is adorable!

BTW, I LOVE your scarf. I am a scarf addict. Where in the world did you get it!?

amyj said...

I'm not sure which is cuter: the Halloween tutu or the little piggy costume. Adorable!! If you decide to make it private, add me. :)