Monday, November 3, 2008

I love DCC!

Jim Ed and I are big fans of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, probably for very different reasons, but nonetheless, we both love watching them, and especially their show! Naturally, Addison loves America's Sweethearts, too! So it was really exciting last week when Addison and I went with Amanda and Cyler to meet Jennifer and Justine! They are the sweetest, most incredibly beautiful girls I have ever seen! And so sparkly! =)
Addison practicing smiling like Justine!
"Look, girls! I'm so flexible! Be sure to tell, Kelli, okay?"
"And this is my friend Cyler. Be careful, now. He's new."
Thanks girls! And have a great season!

3 comments:

Our Family said...

I love the DCC too :) Last month we went to a Dallas game and I put lots of pics of the DCC instead of the game ;) My sister works for the Cowboys, so i'm hoping one day she can hook me up!! Anyway, yes, please add us to your list. If it OK, I will add you to my blog as well! Addison is SO CUTE! I love all of her outfits!

The Traxsons said...

I love the show too! I think Addison will make a great DCC one day!

Amber said...

oh, such a fan!! I am so jealous! Brad keeps TEASING me to go tryout! I told him that despite the fact that I am too short and my high kicks would not be up to par, I don't think they make those little shorts in my size!!!! haha Addison is precious! (and, if you go private please keep us on there)