Well. Sometimes things just don't work out! We definitely did not eat--the wait to eat was forever, so we walked around and saw lots of people. Addison was getting a little cranky and cold, so we packed up and headed home, but not before checking out some of the beautiful parade floats!
I have to say, both Jim Ed and I were really disappointed that everything didn't go as we had planned. We were really looking forward to seeing Addison's face when all the lights came up and spending time with our friends! Fortunately, we were not the only ones for whom plans did not work out. I guess that's life with kiddos! We'll try it again next time, guys!
You can tell how thrilled Addison was to be there...
We're going to try again this Saturday when there are fewer people there and we can actually eat and enjoy the lights. If anyone wants to join us for round two, let me know! =)
4 comments:
Would love to join in this go 'round - but we will be partyin' it up with family in good ol VB! haha
Have fun!!
LOVE A's coat by the way...
I hate that we didn't make it! We also won't be able to come this time either! We'll be in LA!
We're planning to go soon though if y'all want a 3rd try!
we've had to leave in the middle of things too!! The joys of parenthood! Addison is so cute!!!
Love all of the new pics! Too cute! Aren't the holidays so much more fun with our little girls! Where do you find such cute blogger templates, and how can you write Addison's name in that cute font? Lily's blog needs a little flare for the holidays and I can't figure out where to get a cute new template!
Post a Comment