
We have a big ottoman in the living room that has a huge drawer you can open from either side, and it is stuffed with Addison's toys. Makes for very easy cleanup. I knew the day was coming, though, that she would climb into the drawer. Very soon, she'll be leaping off the top!

You can't really tell from this picture, but Addison is standing inside the drawer, on top of a toy, about to climb to the top. We are in such trouble!
3 comments:
She is so curious I thought she would have done this sooner! I know you will be on your toes for sure from now on!
OH MY! Your life is about to change. Anytime I turn my back, Hannah is up on the counter...just sitting. But, recently, she has tried to scale the cabinets. Yes...it begins, but Addision is MUCH earlier. I can't wait to watch and see what this brings for you! Enjoy!
That is so cute! She seems like a little daredevil!
Post a Comment