Harrison about wet his pants when he saw her making the Indian sound. He wanted to watch it over and over! What kind of gate is that on your stairs? L climbed our front ones (with hardwood below) and thankfully I got to her before she fell. She's never messed with them but now it's time for a gate! It looked like a strap around the post and that's what I would need. Thanks!!
2 comments:
Harrison about wet his pants when he saw her making the Indian sound. He wanted to watch it over and over! What kind of gate is that on your stairs? L climbed our front ones (with hardwood below) and thankfully I got to her before she fell. She's never messed with them but now it's time for a gate! It looked like a strap around the post and that's what I would need. Thanks!!
My youngest, Maramarie loved to watch this video with me. She kept on saying "Baby run". Addison's personality is amazing!
Post a Comment