So, I'm not really liking all of the Valentine cards and presents Addison is getting from boys. We have a no boys policy in our house until Addison is
at least 25. I think these suitors believe they are going to get a date but they are sadly mistaken...
From Addison's Daddy
;)
Edited by Mommy to add...After I read this post, I felt I had to add this picture:
This is Addison's daily "report card" from MDO a couple of weeks ago... I hope you can read what the "additional comments" says!
3 comments:
Uh-oh! It starts this early, huh?
Caroline got a Valentine from two sweet brothers, Braden and Garrett, the other day. They are in love with her apparently...they ask their momma all the time when they can see her again. The big problem...they are 5 and 3! :) Not exactly a suitable age difference for our little girl!
Happy Valentine's Day! ♥
Too funny!!
Happy Valentines Day!!
haha!! Surely you don't mean Cyler!?
Post a Comment