We want to ask everyone to please pray for our good friend Tommy Van Zandt, who is currently in the hospital from a terrible fall he suffered while cleaning up tree limbs left by the ice storm.
Tommy is a very well known and loved member of the NWA community, and we have been fortunate enough to know the Van Zandt family for a long time. Please think of them tonight and every night--I know their whole family needs all our prayers!
If you want to read updates on Tommy's condition, I have added a link to the right, just above the Bibs & Cribs link.
3 comments:
I have met Tommy through the Graves Foundation. I'll keep him in my prayers.
This is so sweet of you to post about this! I have been praying for Tommy and the Van Zandt family. My little sister is really good friends with Ross. This is so sad!
i will def pray for him.. I hope he is doing better.
Post a Comment