Check out my new trick! I have started blowing kisses a little! And yesterday, when Mommy or Daddy asked me if I needed a new diaper, I would walk right to where they keep the diapers and sit down, ready for a change! I also like to give high-fives, show my belly and blow bubbles in the bathtub (yaay swimming lessons!!!)!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OFTEN! COME SEE MY NEW TRICKS SOON!
Amanda, The shoes are from Gap Kids - they had other cuter colors as well, and I might add that they had the cutest spring clothes right now. I was having to show some serious restraint! Thanks again for the darling gift - I just love it and can't wait to see our new sweet girl in it!!! Devin
4 comments:
Such a girl....after the jewlery!
So sweet that she is blowing kisses!
she is so cute! love her outfit!
Amanda,
The shoes are from Gap Kids - they had other cuter colors as well, and I might add that they had the cutest spring clothes right now. I was having to show some serious restraint! Thanks again for the darling gift - I just love it and can't wait to see our new sweet girl in it!!!
Devin
Hey there! Check my blog for an AWARD! :)
Post a Comment