Wednesday, February 18, 2009

15 Minutes...

Ha! This picture ran today in the paper with a story about Wal-Mart profits being down, but market shares being up! We were minding our business yesterday, just checking out Addison's favorite food in the world, and a photographer came over and asked to take a few pics of us inspecting the produce!

I was a little upset the store manager didn't roll out a wind machine and turn on some Beyonce for us to dance to, but I guess you've gotta work with what you've got!

I've already gotten a dozen calls and texts about this--who knew so many people read the business section? Ha!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

You two are stars, Ha! At least Addison always look like she is ready for a photo shoot! So cute!

Christy said...

Wind machine! Ha! I saw that in the paper yesterday too. It was a great picture.

Rachel said...

LOL!! That is a cute picture of yall!!

Boni Williamson said...

Famous and at such a young age!

I guess I need to make sure to have on my best side when I go to Walmart from now on...even if I am just running in and out. ha!