Thursday, February 26, 2009

Teeny Fashionista

Addison was recently in a fun fashion show for Monday's Child... She got to walk the runway in an adorable little spring/summer outfit with her friend Evie! We had so much fun (even Daddy)!Do you see the standoff taking place here? This little boy was playing with this tractor, and Addison kept trying to squeeze past him, but he really didn't want to move. He kept saying, "No, baby. No, baby!" Addison finally got fed up and proceeded to pick up his tractor and toss it a foot or so away, causing him to move toward it, and accomplishing her goal of getting to the yellow cabinet. I don't think he's a fan of Addison... A little pre-show chill time with Dad...
Hanging with Evie & Lindsey
Here they come!
Hottie!!!
Who, me?
Can I have a cookie now?
You mean I've gotta go back there? Again?
Clapping for the other models!
Finally, the cookie!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

She is so cute walking down the aisle!! I love that outfit. She looks like an old pro =)!

The Farrells said...

soooo cute!!i rhink she has a future in the modeling business!!

Anonymous said...

Is this a preview of things to come? Those are two adorable models who look like professionals.
Love the outfit...

Sarah Beth said...

I love that she stood up to that boy! Good for her! I think she is a born model!

Cheryl said...

She looked adorable, that is so much fun that she gets to do that and of course the outfit she wore was great! Good job Addison!

CAMoore said...

soo cute! they look like pros - for sure!!!

cyler is gonna have some hottie girls for friends... he cant date! :)