So what did I do during the storm?
Played with Mommy...
Wished I could go outside to play...
And wondered why Mommy and Daddy refused to turn on the lights and television for 2 days!
Hung out with Daddy...
Learned how to take my own diaper off...
Practiced my raspberries...
Played babies...
Cleaned up around the house...
Read a story to PaPa...
Played with Grady...
Stayed with Aunt Sister... No pictures! Boo, Mommy!
Stayed with Aunt Sister... No pictures! Boo, Mommy!Looked at all the awful damage...


We're so glad it's over! And so thankful that we had no damage from the storm, just no power for a couple of days. And extra grateful for friends and family who took us in after we decided we'd been in a cold house for long enough!
I wish I had before and after pictures of the field across the street from us. All these huge, beautiful trees look just awful, all the branches are snapped off!
No comments:
Post a Comment