This canvas was painted for our friend Olivia. Aren't the feathers around the border fun? Credit is due to Olivia's mom Sarah, she told me what she wanted and I created it for her! They haven't even seen it yet--I hope Olivia likes it!
In Addison's (still not finished, sigh) bathroom, I painted a canvas that says, "Splish Splash, I LOVE Takin a Bath!" and painted bubbles on her wall that float up to the ceiling, too! I think the toilet paper holder looks out of place--it's coming down next week and being replaced with a freestanding one!
Close up of the canvas...there is a checkerboard on the border you can't really see.
On top of Addison's armoire in her room. I love this one! I'm not into making every thing in her room princessy because I don't want her to be more of a diva than is absolutely necessary, but this scripture was just too sweet!
5 comments:
Amanda....You are so talented. I LOVE the canvases!
Those are amazing!! You are so talented! Are you selling these too or just doing them for yourself?
I'm happy to do something similar for anyone. I'll have to think about the price, though.
I found your blog through Amanda Moore's. You are so talented. I love all your decorating stuff and also how cute you dress little Addison. She always looks adorable!!!!! I love these canvasas and the painted walls in the bathroom!
Can't wait to see that bathroom. It has to be the cutest bath in town!
Post a Comment