Thursday, April 24, 2008

We're Mall-Walkers!!!

Well, it is now official: Addison and Mommy are mall-walkers! We went Tuesday with Aunt Katie and Cousin Elle, and today we met our friends Amanda & Kennedy and Dana & Cooper for a stroll around the Promenade! How funny we must have looked (of course, no picture!) trying to maneuver 3 strollers in and out of stores! We had so much fun hanging out with our sweeties and can't wait to spend time with them again!

We also attempted to get Addison's 3 month pictures taken, though she wasn't really in the picture-taking mood. We ended up with a few decent poses before the meltdown--she just woke up on the wrong side of the crib this morning, and her shots show it! I will try to get them scanned and added, but I think we're going to try again next week!

Also, we went yesterday morning to the library for the early class I told a couple of you about, but we were the only ones that showed up for the tiny class! =( So we didn't get to do that one, but we came back later for the bigger kids' class. I really want to do the little class, but if no one comes, they can't do it! If you are interested in a fun little class (free!) for you and your baby that teaches nursery rhymes and games and songs you can play with your little one, let me know and I will give you the information...I just don't want to tell the whole world that we will be _____ at _____ time on ____ date...Maybe I'm being paranoid? Anyway, there are two classes: birth-walkers and walkers-age 3. Addison likes the older class a lot, but I want to try the other one with her that's really more age-appropriate, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just remember, being a mall walker you always have a dry place to walk. Love you all.