
She can't sit in it for a very long time yet, her little bottom is still too narrow (Enjoy it while you can, sister. You're definitely your mother's daughter!) to hold her up very well, but she sure likes sitting in it for a little while. She is so proud of herself for sitting up so tall!
3 comments:
so cute...cy and i enjoyed the walk with you girls today!
So fun! We are liking the seat too! Its like a whole new world! We love to stare at the granite(iknow i know they are not supposed to be on the counter) but he loves to be right in the action!!! and JOhn loves that I am cooking again! I am thinking of getting the activity saucer out in a few weeks!!! they are getting so big!!! Is she sleeping through the night? C
Um, so, I love Addison's hats and bows. She is one of the sweetest little things I have ever seen. I can't wait to meet her! Your parents look so happy to be with her. And "Aunt Sister" talks about her all the time!
Post a Comment