Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's Been Awhile!

I haven't posted in a bit...I guess Addison has been keeping us pretty busy! She is very talkative these days, loves to chat Daddy and Mommy up! I'll try to post a video of her "talking" to us in the next couple of days--it's so cute!

Addison has been standing up really well for a while now. She can support all of her weight on her legs with just a little help holding steady! We've also been trying out the Bumbo, which she seems to like pretty well! I think she likes the independence! We've also been trying to get back into "tummy time," definitely not our favorite, but she is able to tolerate it for a little while with a LOT of encouragement from Mommy and Daddy, especially when she pushes up and smiles when she looks around and realizes what she's done!


Here are a few recent pictures of Angel Baby!


Last Sunday... How angelic does she look?
We got some cool shades and a sun hat (that are both HUGE, but oh so cute) for this summer! We can't wait to play in the pool!

2 comments:

CAMoore said...

She is so cute! You always have her all decked out in the cutest accessories! :)

RachelM said...

I love her bow! She does look like a little angel!