Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Header


I just wanted to share Addison's birth announcement with everyone, though it's not quite the same to not see it in person, and putting it on the header was the easiest way to do that! Brooke Peterson at Razzberry Ink (you can visit her site to the right) did an AMAZING job! Thank you Brooke! We love it! I hope you all do too!

5 comments:

RachelM said...

I love it! That picture is gorgeous! I love her feather bow!

Mandy said...

So adorable!! I was going to email you about getting a towel for my friend but I am going to have to wait just a little bit longer, they are still trying to finalize his room colors!! So...I will email you as soon as they decide so I know what colors to go with!!

CAMoore said...

Isn't that a Mika Beth photo? Isn't she great? I love the new header and announcement! CUTE CUTE!!

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Yes, that's a Mika Beth--she's fabulous!!!

And Mandy, I'd love to do a towel for you--just let me know when you're ready!

Corbin said...

WOW! that is adorable and so is she!!!!