Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Cousin Elle

My cool cousin Elle (On the right; she's 5 weeks old now!) and I both went for a visit at the office today! How fun! All the sweet ladies just love us up there--and the men, too! I think we're going to get into a lot of trouble together one day!!!
Our Aunt Shannon sure is crazy about us, too! I think Maddie is going to be sooo jealous!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Amanda, Addison is as cute as ever!!! I just had a quick question... does it take a long time to upload your images to your blog, it takes me forever, so i didnt know if i was doing something wrong?? and How can I put the pictures after the writing instead of before? and if they are vertical, how can i rotate them??? Sorry for all of the questions, but Addison's blog looks so good, so i figured you would know! i am new to all of this and i am just confused! any tips you could give me would be great!!! thanks so much!!!

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

The pictures do seem to take a while sometimes, but you might need to .jpg them. Picture files are usually pretty big, and they need to be resized to make them easier to send and store. Open your pictures with MS Paint, then click Image, Stretch/Skew, then in the Horizontal/Vertical boxes, try typing 25 and 25. That will shrink the picture a lot. You can play around with the size you want them to be, but I usually do 25 and 25. Then save the picture with that same file name. You can rotate the picture in Image, too. I usually do "Rotate by Angle" and do 90. As far as moving the pictures and text, you can click on the picture once you get it in the box where you edit your blog and drag it to where you want it to be! Let me know if you need any more help and good luck! =)

Anonymous said...

Tell Shannon that I am jealous! She has two babies to hold now. They are precious.