Yes, her middle and ring fingers are in her mouth and her index finger is right up that nose, and passie is getting a break! I walked out of the bathroom this morning and found her this way, happy as a clam! Daddy will be so proud!
We had so much fun playing with Carlee and Caroline on Monday! Caroline wants to give lots of kisses and Carlee wants to grab!!! And Addison loves it all! =) I just have this feeling that Addison and Carlee are going to get into a lot of trouble together, and Caroline will be there to clean up the mess!
YaYa makes such a good pillow!
This seat is pretty cool!
Helping Daddy pack...And screaming, "PLEASE DON'T GO, DADDY!!!!"
Trying on clothes (sort of) for our 3-month pictures next week...
... I sure hope she hams it up for the photographer as much as she did for me!
Snoozing with Daddy!
Me and MY DADDY! I love him so much!
My new friend, Tatum Thomas! Congratulations, Jason and Cherami! She's a beauty! We can't wait to play together!
Tatum's big brothers checking Addison out. She had just tooted and the boys thought that was sooo funny!
Getting some lovins from Aunt Melanie at dinner last week!This is a video of Addison talking to us a couple of weeks ago. It's not her best conversation to date, but actually talking to her is, at the time, far more important than running for the camera and interrupting what she has to say. She has gotten so verbal! Please try to not hear Jim Ed and I talking--just focus on Addison!
Another Chatterbox video...more of the same! I really wonder what she's thinking as she's making all those sounds? The first video is borderline getting upset, the second is a lot happier!
4 comments:
She looks like she's sitting up great in her bumbo!
I love her tutu for 3 month pics!
And I have to ask where yall came up with Often for your dad?? I love it!
Where did you get that precious tutu?
My friend Kathy sent it to Addison as a gift! I don't know if she made it or bought it, but they're pretty easy to make if you want one!
And if you want to read about where "Often" came from, read here:
http://jimedandamandareed.blogspot.com/2008_03_01_archive.html
Post a Comment