Sunday, April 27, 2008
Daddy's Home (Again!)
Jim Ed just returned from another trip--this time it was all for fun! He is an avid turkey hunter, and evidently, for those of you not in the know about turkeys, there is a town in southern Missouri that is the Mecca of turkey hunting. JE has had this trip planned for forever, and I know how much he loves this time of year, so I "allowed" him to go. Those of you who know my husband know what those quotation marks mean...he wasn't missing it for anything! Anyway, I was really nervous about being with Addison with no help during the Orlando trip, but this time, we were old pros (However, I have a new respect for single moms who do it day in and day out with no help)! She and I kept very busy and even made it to church, early, nonetheless! We did great, but were really happy to have Daddy home again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like you are getting to be a pro mommy! Let me know any pointers along the way!! :)
PS. I ordered our crib last night! It's the same one you have! :)
Sounds like you deserve a day out!!! John kept JA thursday night for 2 hours by himself and you would think he was framing a house or somthing! What would he do for 24 hours? He has also been on an overnight hunting trip!!! Maybe we should take up hunting somthing?!?
Post a Comment