While playing with Addison today, we discovered that she thinks toot noises are really funny. Go figure. I'm so embarrassed to post this silly video, but it cracked us up, and it's a decent clip of her laughing. Daddy was holding her, I picked up her elephant and shook it around, then made a raspberry/toot sound, which she thought was hysterical. Of course, we were laughing so hard the first go-round, we didn't manage to pick up the camera and catch it, but this is almost as good.
Along the same lines, during tonight's bath, when Daddy was filling up the tub for the second time (first toot in the tub, lovely!), the water was splashing Addison in the face, which she thought was really funny. She seriously laughed, and kept us laughing, and splashing, for at least 5 minutes! There is no sweeter sound in the world right now than to hear her laugh! We have a water baby; I can't wait to get in the pool with you!
***Go back and look at the "Happy Mother's Day" post. I've added the pictures!
1 comment:
So funny! McCoy loves toot noises too!
Your child's laugh is the most amazing thing in the whole world! I can't get enough!
Post a Comment