Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hallelujah!

Just an update on Angel Baby's sleeping...for the last week or so, she's been back in the habit of eating every three hours or less, where she had been going from 8 pm to around 1 am or so. I was able to get a little uninterrupted sleep, or laundry done, or whatever. So lately, she's been hungry, a little irritable, fussy... Even during the day, she would normally go at least 3 hours between meals, but lately it's been more like 2 1/2, or even 2 hours sometimes! I assume it's a growth spurt.

Anyway, last night, Addison ate at 8, went to bed, and was content until almost 2! I am so proud! And I assume, well-rested! Maybe we're back on track! We go to the Doctor for her 4 month appointment (Aah!!! I know, right? She's growing sooo fast!), and I'm hoping she'll tell us we can start trying out a bit of rice cereal...maybe that full tummy will get us, I mean Addison, another couple of hours of uninterrupted sleep!

Also, I was playing around with my camera this morning, and just snapping a couple of cute b&w shots. Here are some I liked:





2 comments:

Corbin said...

we have decided we don't want to sleep either. My poor scrap book will never get done!!!!

RachelM said...

Yeah for Addison! I know yall are all loving that little bit of extra sleep.
Can't wait to hear how her 4 month appt goes!