Thursday, May 1, 2008

Guess What I Can Do!

Yep, that's right! Angel Baby REALLY rolled over for the first time today! She's been getting 99% over for a while now, just not able to get that second arm out of the way. Today she and I were playing in the floor and she decided to give it another shot, but got to the same place she has been, and decided to take a quick power nap. She fell asleep for about 5 minutes, still almost there, and when she woke up, she looked at me, as if to say, "Are you ready for this?" and went for it! Somehow she just got that arm out of the way and she was on her tummy!

Happily, Daddy was sitting right there and witnessed the whole thing! I cheered, probably scaring poor Addison, and bolted for the camera! Of course, the pictures only show her on her tummy, not in action, but I will try to get a little video of it next time she decides to take a little roll! We are so proud of this milestone, Addison! It will be no time before you're sitting up like a big girl! We love you!

***Quick addendum: She's turned over several times each day since this post!!! Not a fluke! =) Yeah, Addison!

7 comments:

CAMoore said...

What a cute story....she took a 5 minute nap!! Ha! She was really mustering up the strength to get that arm out of the way! :)

Hey- I got my coupon in the mail! Thank you so much!

RachelM said...

Yeah for Addison! I love her leggings!

Mika Beth Edwards Photography said...

Little miss Addison, you are growing up so fast! I cant wait until you can come see me again! You are looking soooo much like your Mommy. Lately, I can see some of Daddy too! Mika Beth

CAMoore said...

Hey Amanda...

It's so funny how we must know a lot of the same people! Were you a Tri delt or Chi O?

Corbin said...

Congrats Adison!!! We are not quite there yet but we are getting close!!! Hopefully in the next week or so!!! I am sitting up really good with some help and I do these little "crunches" to get a better look at my feet!!! Keep up the good work!!! John Austin

Anonymous said...

That was definately a red letter day! Great close up picture of Addison, I can even see hair on the top of her perfectly shaped head!

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Chi Omega!