Oh yeah! I like this stuff!
Not really unhappy, I was just taking too long to scoop the next bite!
Bring it on, Momma!!!
Mmmm....
So yummy...
Ugh! Stop scraping it off my chin!Here is a little video of Addison's first taste of rice cereal, or rather rice soup! She had her 4 month appointment today, and as soon as Dr. Gregory okayed the cereal, Mommy was so excited she headed straight to Wal-Mart for supplies!
As far as our checkup, everything looked great! Addison is in the 100th percentile for height (didn't catch what she measured, but we measured her at 25" last week) and the 50th for weight (13.10 pounds...thought it would be a little more than that)...might we have a long, willowy supermodel on our hands? Maybe a volleyball scholarship? Mommy's going to be the shrimp of the family! Addison did manage to pee ALL OVER me as soon as we took the diaper off for the checkup. I mean, everywhere. This, of course, is after she spit up the entire time we were in the waiting room. All over me. Mmm...I bet we smelled good when we left there. I guess I should just be grateful that #2 didn't factor in the mix anywhere!
Addison LOVES Dr. Gregory, and I'm pretty sure Dr. Gregory likes her pretty well herself (I couldn't find my camera when they were talking to each other, but it was soooo cute), and it's so nice to have someone so laid back we can talk to and ask questions of! Thank you so much!
The only yucky part of the appointment was the immunizations, but Addison truthfully, and surprisingly, did great! I gave her a huge hug and kiss just before, then ran to the other side of the room, let the mean ol' nurse take the blame, then swooped back in just in time to comfort my Angel Baby and wipe her big fat tears away! Her face was magenta, and she was in the middle of the "don't breathe" cry, but she's starting to recognize outwardly that Mommy (and Daddy, too) is the person who comforts and makes her safe, even though she's known it inwardly all along. There's nothing in the world better than being able to comfort my child when she needs me.
I cannot believe how fast the time is flying! How could this child be 4 months old already? I hardly remember being pregnant with her! Addison, you are so amazing and Daddy and I love every single second we get to spend with you! Please keep surprising us with the wonderful tricks you have up your sleeve! We LOVE LOVE LOVE you!
No comments:
Post a Comment