I started a second blog to handle the burp cloths, canvases and other fun kiddo stuff I am making. If you have a second, check it out: www.bibsandcribs.blogspot.com! I don't have any really new pictures on there yet, but I will soon!
I found your blog on Corbin's and I had to send you a comment. I'm not sure if you remember me because it's been forever, but I'm Martha Jackson (Poe now) and you and my aunt Susan were friends. I just wanted to say hi and tell you that your little girl is beautiful and you are so talented with your painting and other creations! If we ever have a little girl, I'm getting you to paint me a canvas!!! We have a little boy now. Anyway, I'd love to catch up so send me an email mlj72143@yahoo.com
I didn't know you did paintings!!! I am getting my fabric picked out this weekend (thank Goodness...I have been waiting for this day to come). I might be interested in a wall painting. I have a bible verse that I love love love. So maybe if I show you the fabric samples you can come up with something?????
I want some burp cloths too!!!!! I saved a picture of the one I like that you posted a while back.
3 comments:
You are out-doing yourself! Great job! I love it all...when I grown up, i want to paint like you! :)
love you and so glad you are doing this!
Amanda,
I found your blog on Corbin's and I had to send you a comment. I'm not sure if you remember me because it's been forever, but I'm Martha Jackson (Poe now) and you and my aunt Susan were friends. I just wanted to say hi and tell you that your little girl is beautiful and you are so talented with your painting and other creations! If we ever have a little girl, I'm getting you to paint me a canvas!!! We have a little boy now. Anyway, I'd love to catch up so send me an email mlj72143@yahoo.com
Amanda!
I didn't know you did paintings!!! I am getting my fabric picked out this weekend (thank Goodness...I have been waiting for this day to come). I might be interested in a wall painting. I have a bible verse that I love love love. So maybe if I show you the fabric samples you can come up with something?????
I want some burp cloths too!!!!! I saved a picture of the one I like that you posted a while back.
Post a Comment