Can I help you?
Don't you just wanna gobble them up? Those toes are the sweetest things!
I am so cute, I just can't stand it.
I mean, really.***Okay, I have to add that my dad, Often, just looked at the pictures above, and said that they remind him of Faith Hill's video where she's wrapped up in the sheet--is that "Breathe?" Maybe I have a superstar on my hands here! Ha!***
Addison has also almost grown into her Jumperoo, we just put a box under her feet so she can touch, and she just bounces away! What a fantastic invention this thing is!
LOVES the blue frog!!!
Is that a happy baby or what?
Doll Baby!!!
I'm gonna get that big ole bow!!!
Oh yeah? Well, gimmie that arm!
New buddies!
Addison is also growing increasingly more vocal. She likes to yell and shriek, a phase I pray will not last terribly long. I loved to shriek as a child, though, so I have a feeling this is payback! She has also been "grunting" at me for the last few days. She grunts when she's mad, when she's trying to move on her tummy, when she is upset with me, sometimes when she eats (which is really funny), when she's fighting sleep...
I think we must be hitting a growth spurt, as well. Addison has been insatiable--eating every 3 hours (at the longest), even at night. She even had a meltdown in the middle of the mall food court when it was definitely not mealtime, but her tummy said it was! I was starting to sweat, fumbling around, trying to get ready, people were staring at us wondering what I was doing to my poor screaming child, it just wasn't pretty... I would have bolted for a dressing room, any dressing room, if I hadn't had a fresh plate of delicious, uneaten Chick-Fil-A right in front of me! Thank you Lindsey for being so kind and helpful! Addison has also been a little cranky and fussy. Her naps are very short--I don't know how this child does it! She usually takes a very short nap in the morning (10-30 minutes), and then another short (10 minute) nap in the early afternoon. Sometimes she will take an hour nap in the late afternoon, and sometimes she will sleep for a bit before it is time to head to bed at 8. She fights it so hard, though. We must be fascinating people!
2 comments:
I love the picture of her on her back with her pink blanket. That face is angelic!
We had so much fun at the library! McCoy loved playing with Addison and can't wait to do it again! They're definitely going to be big buddies!
Y'all call us next time! Cy and I would love to join all of you at the library!
Post a Comment