The Saturday before Easter, our church has a huge Easter celebration where all the kids can come and play in bouncy houses, see the Easter bunny, hunt eggs. You know, general Easter fun!
Well, since Addison SLEPT through the Easter egg hunt on Thursday at MDO (this kid never sleeps at school--go figure!), I was determined for her to make it. Of course, she woke up late, yada yada yada, and we missed the actual egg hunt! And we had practiced and all!
But we still got a little candy, saw some of our friends, and got to check out the bunny!
And drag the caution sign all over the lobby!?!
Afterward, Mama T came with us to the park, and we ran and ran and ran! And picked up rocks and leaves, and the occasional egg for our basket! Such a beautiful spring day! So fun!
Then we got home, and after Addison's nap, we discovered that the Easter Bunny had left a package at YaYa & Often's, so they sent it to us...I like green eggs and ham!
And stuffed bunnies!
And marshmallow ones, too!
Then, of course, we had dinner and a bath, got into our Valentines pajamas (what else) and hunted eggs in the front yard!
Okay, folks... Time to go in! I'm ready for bed!
2 comments:
too sweet! I love matilda jane outfits! : )
ps.. Rachel will have more pics that your in on her blog soon.
Love the Egg Hunt in V-day pjs...I was lucky my kids were somewhat dressed in our Easter morning pictures =)!! I love her in the MJ outfit!
Post a Comment