Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lunch with Claire and Owen

Addison and I had a fun lunch date last week with our friends Rachel, Claire, Owen and their Nonnie (sorry if I spelled that wrong, Ms. Kim!) at our favorite, The Mellow Mushroom! What a wild two hours--between the spilled drinks, thrown food and so forth, I think they were ready to see us go! And that was just Addison!
This picture should give you an idea of what these two were up to. O was a perfect gentleman--or maybe he was just too interested in the basketball games on the tv?As usual, no pictures of the mommies! Maybe next time, Rachel! Thanks for joining us!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute pictures!! That is how it always is - we never make it in the pics!! We had such a good time and we love Miss Addison!!!

CAMoore said...

What fun people!!! My two favorite bloggers!! :)